Summary: Your Ozone generator can easily rid your home and vehicle of odors, bacteria, viruses, mold and mildew
Choose your solution:
Residential Uses for Ozone
When used as directed, your Jenesco Ozone Generator can safely remove odors, bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, etc.
Common Residential Uses Include:
- Reduce health risks & remove odors from sick rooms
- Easily kill mold and mildew caused by flooding or leaks
- Remove smoke odor caused by house fires or wildfires
- Eliminate party odors (stale beer, alcohol and smoking odors)
- Get rid of pet smells and urine odors
- Treat mold, mildew, smoking odor and food odor in boats and vehicles
Commercial Uses for Ozone
There are as many uses for ozone as there are harmful bacteria, viruses and odors.
Ozone generators can be used in place of chemicals that may leave hazardous residues behind.
When used as directed, your Jenesco Ozone Generator can safely remove odors, bacteria, viruses, mold and mildew from any enclosed area.
- Apartment managers use ozone to sterilize and deodorize an apartment after a move-out.
- Contractors kill mold and mildew caused by flooding.
- Hotels, motels and B&B's eliminate party odors (stale beer, alcohol and smoking odors)
- Dry Cleaners get rid of mildew and smoke smells from clothes with ozone.
- Libraries control mold and mildew in books and other publications.
- Vehicle detailers and car dealers should have an ozone generator handy to remove odors and mold from trade-ins. Truck stops should have at least two.
So, what's the difference between a residential ozone machine and a commercial one?
Residential machines will do any job we have rated them for, but the more powerful commercial machines will do it faster and, in some cases, with more control.
- Coverage: Up to 400 sq ft for mold and 3,500 sq. ft. for odors
- Ozone output: Variable – 200 to 1800 mgph (measured using normal air)
- Ozone output: Up to 9,000 mgph if oxygen is used as the source gas
- Timer: Programmable
- Fan settings is variable
- Coverage: Up to 500 sq ft for mold and 3,500 sq. ft. for odors
- Ozone output: Variable – 100 to 2000 mgph (measured using normal air)
- Ozone output: Up to 10,000 mgph if oxygen is used as the source gas
- Can be used with our TN311C timer for intermittent use
Does ozone really work? Will it really eliminate odors, mold and mildew? Can it kill disease causing bacteria and viruses?
In a word...Yes!
When used as directed, your Jenesco Ozone Generator can safely and completely kill odors, mold, mildew, bacteria and viruses—even resistant ones like MRSA.
What is Ozone? How does it Work?
Ozone is O3 (Trioxygen). It is nothing more than normal oxygen (O2) with an extra oxygen atom attached to it.
What follows is a very simplified explanation of how ozone reacts with odors, molds, bacteria, etc. For a more scientific explanation, visit the Wikipedia page on Ozone.